Blackberry Backup Extractor update with better contacts and MMS extraction
The BlackBerry Backup Extractor has just receive a great feature rich update, full of enhancements and a few bug fixes: we now have better contact, email and MMS extraction, so make sure to update to the latest version 1.1.6 to get the best out of your BlackBerry backup.
Our developers have added features that will make it easier to register and run the BlackBerry Backup Extractor, fixed some problems with manifest files parsing, and improved extraction process for email, contacts and MMS. So here is our short-list of changes, we have:
- Run as user mode can now drag and drop backup files to the app and open quickly
- Improved BlackBerry email and MMS file names
- Auto-retry for incorrect passwords on encrypted BlackBerry backups
- Fixed an issue affecting item count for BlackBerry emails and contacts
- Better extraction process for contacts written with greek characters
- Application now gives better warning about empty backups
- Added a "Copy" unique identifier button – for faster registration
- Application now detects Blackberry 10 backups (vote for BlackBerry 10 support)
Open .ipd and .bbb backup files and free data from your BlackBerry Backup
The BlackBerry Backup Extractor will easily open your BlackBerry backups created with BlackBerry Desktop Manager. We do not yet open BlackBerry 10 backups, but we will be adding support for these soon. Requests have been pouring in from users who already own BlackBerry Q10 or BlackBerry Z10 devices. We thank all of the users for the interest and for their patience; we hope to deliver support for BlackBerry 10 in the next major update. Let us know more about your BlackBerry 10 backup issues.
Business and organization support – Upgrade to Pro License
All business and organizations must purchase a Pro License. This means you get Pro support priority and also benefit from preferential business discounts for multiple licensing. For more information visit our Pro licence or BlackBerry Backup Extractor upgrade product pages. You can also contact our experienced support team to help you make the right choice for your needs.